• Perfect gift for kids for Easter, Halloween, birthday or Christmas
• All parts are free from sharp edges, safe for children
• Improves children's hand-eye coordination
• Features: Educational, DIY Environmentally friendly plastic, durable, non-toxic, no odor, smooth, no harm to health.
• Packing: Color box
• Size: As the picture below
Material: Environment-friendly Plastics
Type: logic games, board games
Include: 18 x Plastics Tiles,1 x Display Holder,1 x Colorful Instruction Book
100 increasingly difficult challenges included
Early challenges are great for beginners
Helps develop logic and spatial reasoning skills
Choose one of the 100 challenges in the game guide.
Pick the tiles you need and stack them up, one by one, in the tiles display holder. Don't forget! You need to think about the shape, color, and order of the tiles, as well as which way around they need to be in the tile display holder.
You can only place tiles face up.
In some challenges, you'll also need to use the white base of the titleholder to complete your composition.
Different tiles with same-color shapes can be combined to create a new form as each color appears on two different tiles. Meanwhile, white-colored shapes combined with the white base can also create a new form. Think laterally when you look at your challenge to figure out exactly which combinations you need.
When your composition matches the challenge exactly you've cracked it! Check the solutions at the back of the game guide if you want.